By default, CodeSignal Interview sessions expire after 24 hours. This 24-hour period begins when an interviewer and candidate are both in the interview together. However, you can easily extend the time for your interview. In this article, we will show you how to set up different expiration times for CodeSignal interviews.
You can set up expiration times:
- By Interview Template
- By Individual Interview
- Go to your Interview dashboard and click on the SETTINGS icon.
- In the Global Interview Settings pop-up, you can configure interview session expiration for all interviews by defining the Days or Custom (hours) that you want your interview to last.
By Interview Template
If you are using Interview Templates you can set up an expiration date for each interview template separately. Thus, when you choose an interview template for your interview session, the template's expiration date is automatically applied to your interview session.
- Navigate to the Interview page in your CodeSignal account and click the blue TEMPLATES link in the top right.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the name of the template.
- Go to the SETTINGS tab. From here you can edit the session expiration and set it by either Days or Custom (hours).
Click the green UPDATE button when you're done
By Individual Interview
- Go to the Interview tab and click the + CREATE button.
- In the Create an Interview pop-up, you will have the option to configure your interview session expiration date.