Summary: In this article, you will learn which Proctoring & Assessment-Specific Rules are applied to our Data Analytics Assessment (DAA) and how to interpret your CodeSignal Coding Score after completing our DAA.
Proctoring & Assessment-Specific Rules
After you click the NEXT button on the assessment setup screen, you will see the rules for your assessment.
Below is a screenshot of the General Rules you will see once you have completed the proctoring setup (if applicable). Please read through the rules below and note you will need to abide by each one in order for your test results to be certified.
Below the General Rules, you must check the box next to each statement to acknowledge your consent.
What is a "cooldown period" for DAA?
A cooldown period is the amount of time you have to wait after taking a CodeSignal certified assessment before you are eligible to retake the assessment.
The Data Analytics Assessment (DAA) can be retaken, however, like other standardized assessments, there is a limit to how many times one can retake the assessment within a given time period.
You may retake this assessment on CodeSignal once 180 days have passed since your last test session and provided that you receive a new invitation from company.
The Coding Score
After completing any CodeSignal Certified assessment, you are given a Coding Score that provides an objective measure of your skills. The Data Analytics Assessment (DAA) measures your skills in analytical thinking, manipulating data with purpose, and communicating business insights effectively.
- Coding Scores range from 300 (lowest score) to 850 (highest score).
- Only test-takers who do NOT submit any tasks receive a score of 300. The lowest score for test-takers who submit at least one task is 600.
- All CodeSignal Certified assessments, including the Data Analytics Assessment, give the test-taker a Coding Score (more details below).
- Once you complete the test, your results will be in the “Pending” stage as our team reviews your session. We work to review results as soon as possible, typically within 1-3 business days.
- If we are able to verify that no unusual activity took place during your session, we will verify the results and automatically share them - along with the Coding Report - with the companies the you have authorized to view them. You can also manually share your Coding Report with additional companies.
Interpreting your DAA Score
The Data Analytics Assessment (DAA) is designed to measure core data analysis skills in the areas of analytical thinking, manipulating data with purpose, and communicating business insights effectively.
The table below displays the average score associated with the tasks you solved in the DAA. If you correctly solved only first group of quiz questions, for example, you can expect to receive a Coding Score of around 665.
Questions? Please email email@example.com