CodeSignal Pre-Screen: Candidate FAQs
- Understanding Coding Score 2023
- Arcade Mode and Practice Content Overview
- Preparing for your CodeSignal assessment
- What does the set-up consist of?
- How do I prepare for this coding assessment? Am I allowed to use Google to help me research?
- How do I practice coding questions on CodeSignal?
Taking a Pre-Screen Assessment
- Restoring code to a previous state when taking an assessment
- Viewing changes between question levels in progressive workspace questions
- Overview of the Pre-Screens Hub
- What is a cooldown period and how does it impact my ability to take an assessment?
- How do I log into CodeSignal to take an assessment?
- Taking an assessment on CodeSignal
Getting Your Assessment Result
- What does an Assessment Result look like, and how do I get it?
- What’s a Coding Score, and how do I interpret my Assessment Coding Score?
- I see that my Assessment Result is “pending.” What does that mean?
- How long does it take to get my Assessment Result verified?
- My assessment result was not verified. What are the potential causes and what does unusual activity mean?
- Can I see my assessment results for a custom test?
Sharing Your Assessment Result
- How do I share my assessment results with potential employers?
- How do I update my Coding Report privacy settings?
- Will my Coding Report have all my previous scores?
- How do I add my certification on LinkedIn?
- If I get a lower score, can I share my previous highest results?
- Why I don't see the "Share Existing" option?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?
- How do I reset my CodeSignal password?
- I can’t connect my camera or microphone. What do I do?
- I can’t share my screen. What do I do?
- I don’t have a valid ID. What do I do?
- Who do I contact if I experience an issue during the assessment?