In this article, we will show you how to integrate CodeSignal with ModernLoop and schedule your interviews.
In this guide, you will learn how to:
First, make sure you have the following permissions:
Your organization must have the APIs & Webhooks enabled on CodeSignal
You must have the admin role in CodeSignal
Set up CodeSignal <> ModernLoop integration
1. From your CodeSignal client dashboard, navigate to the API Keys page (Integrations > API Keys). Click the ADD A KEY button.
2. In the Key Description field, type ModernLoop and click the arrow.
3. In the pop-up modal, make sure the following permissions are selected and click SAVE.
4. Copy the API key from CodeSignal by clicking on the key (in blue text).
5. In a new browser tab, navigate to ModernLoop at app.modernloop.io. Then click Settings in the left navigation.
6. In the Integrations tab, scroll to "CodeSignal" in the Coding Tools section and click Connect on the right.
7. Paste in the API Key from CodeSignal and click Save. The CodeSignal integration is now ready to use!
Insert a CodeSignal live interview URL in ModernLoop
When scheduling an interview, CodeSignal links can be generated on the Communications tab.
Selecting the CodeSignal button will open a modal where you can select +Add CodeSignal link to auto-generate a link for the interview.