CodeSignal Interview is an easy-to-use tool to conduct your technical interview sessions remotely in a state-of-the-art cloud IDE. This article will explore the features and functionality available in the CodeSignal Interview dashboard.
CodeSignal Interview video walk-through
Get an in-depth walkthrough of our Interview product in our Quick Start Guide. Skip to 9:32 for a walkthrough of hosting a real interview!
Accessing The CodeSignal Interview Dashboard
Once you log into CodeSignal, click on Interview to navigate into the CodeSignal Interview tab.
Create a New Interview Session
From the CodeSignal Interview dashboard, you are able to create new interview sessions by clicking the + Create tab at the top right of the window.
- Enter the candidate's name and create a new label, or use an existing one if desired.
- If you are utilizing CodeSignal Teams, Admins can assign the interview to a specific team.
- You can choose an interview template from previously created ones and lock it to prevent interviewers from changing to another template or question.
- Set the expiration time for his interview
You have two options to continue forward from here:
- Go to Interview - Access the interview session immediately by clicking go to interview
- Create - An interview session will be created and an access link will be available to share with the interviewer
Once you move forward with either option, an interview link will be available to share with both the candidate and interviewer. Click on the link icon (beside the pencil icon) to copy the link to your clipboard. Note: both the candidate and interviewer will access the session via the same link.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com