There are two ways to search within CodeSignal:
- Universal search - search for candidates, templates, tasks, and other resources
- Interview dashboard - search for candidates only
Option 1: Universal search
Searching for a candidate
If you know your candidate's name or email address, the fastest way to search for them is using CodeSignal's universal search bar. Click the magnifying glass icon in the top right corner of your screen, and type in the candidate's name or email in the search bar that opens.
Then, click your candidate's name from the search results in the CANDIDATES tab.
Searching for an interview template, task, or other resource
From the universal search bar, type any part of the interview template, task, or resource name.
Then, click the resource name from the search results in the RESOURCES tab.
Option 2: Interview dashboard
If you do not know the candidate's name or email, you can find your candidate from the Interview page in your CodeSignal account.
On the CodeSignal Interview dashboard under the filters icon, you are able to search for candidates by name, email, or label. You can also filter by:
- Author - Person who created the interview session
- Interviewer - Person assigned to conduct the interview session
- Labels - Categories for your interview sessions
- Status - Candidate's stage in the CodeSignal interview process (see below)
During the interview process, candidates will be in one of three stages:
- Pending - interview session has been created, but has yet to begin
- Active - the session is moved to this state once the candidate and interviewer both click on the interview link (note: this can happen in advance of the live interview if both click on the link beforehand)
- Finished - the interviewer has officially completed the interview by clicking the Finish button during the live session
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com