Note: Currently, you can only edit a task that you have created.
1. Go to your profile menu on the upper right side of the screen and choose TASKS. You will be taken to your task library.
2. Search for your task by name and click on it.
3. The task will open in a new tab. Click on the three dots icon to select "Edit".
4. Here, you can make adjustments to your task as needed.
5. (Optional) Navigate to the TIMEOUT tab and edit the execution time limit for all languages as needed.
6. Click SAVE TASK to implement your changes.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.