Note: Currently, you can only edit a task that you have created.
1. From your CodeSignal click on the Task Library icon on the upper right side of the screen. You will be taken to your task library.
2. Search for your task by name and click on it.
3. The task will open in a new tab. Click on the three dots icon to select "Edit".
4. Here, you can make adjustments and add a label(s) to your task as needed.
5. (Optional) Navigate to the TIMEOUT tab and edit the execution time limit for all languages as needed.
6. Go to the Input/Output tab to edit the descriptions for the input(s )and the output, as well as set the input parameters for randomly generating.
7. Click SAVE TASK to implement your changes.
Questions? Please email email@example.com