Note: Currently, you can only edit a question that you have created.
1. From your CodeSignal click on the Question Library icon on the upper right side of the screen. You will be taken to your question library.
2. Search for your question by name and click on it.
3. The question will open in a new tab. Click on the three dots icon to select "Edit".
4. Here, you can make adjustments and add a label(s) to your question as needed.
5. (Optional) Navigate to the TIMEOUT tab and edit the execution time limit for all languages as needed.
6. Go to the Input/Output tab to edit the descriptions for the input(s )and the output, as well as set the input parameters for randomly generating.
7. Click SAVE QUESTION to implement your changes.
Questions? Please email email@example.com