There are multiple ways to create, edit, and apply labels in CodeSignal. In this article, you will learn how to:
1. After logging into your CodeSignal account, you can manage your labels from the Labels page. Click the dropdown menu from your profile image in the top right and click on LABELS.
From here you can create 3 types of labels:
Note: you cannot apply Test labels to your Tasks or Test Results, and vice versa.
2. To create a new label, click + LABEL in the top right. To edit a label's name or display color, click the pencil icon. To delete a label, click the trash can icon.
Add labels to a test
1. Navigate to the TEST product in your CodeSignal dashboard and click on the TESTS tab (to the right of RESULTS). Select the test for which you wish to add a label(s). Click the vertical "..." icon, then click the pencil icon to edit.
2. Navigate to the SETTINGS tab.
3. The field in the bottom right of this screen is Add descriptive labels to this test. If your team is using labels to tag/filter tests, you are able to add labels to the test in this field.
Apply labels to test results
Categorizing your test results makes it easy for you to organize and manage them.
1. Navigate to the TEST product in your CodeSignal dashboard. From the RESULTS tab, click on your candidate's name.
The labels will show up next to the candidate's results summary. Use the search bar to filter by a specific label.
Add labels to an interview session
1. From the INTERVIEW product tab, click the + CREATE INTERVIEW button. In the Create Interview pop-up, you have the option to add the candidate’s name and assign a label.
You also can add a label to pending or finished interview session. Click the pencil icon next to your interview session.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org