CodeSignal admins are able to configure session timeouts for their company's CodeSignal users. We recommend doing this as a best practice for security, but it is not required.
1. From your CodeSignal dashboard, navigate to the dropdown menu in the top right. Click MY COMPANY SETTINGS.
2. Then, navigate to the SECURITY tab.
3. Here, you can configure both absolute timeouts and idle timeouts. Both types of timeouts will provide users a warning within the platform informing them of when they will be logged out.
- Absolute timeouts set a limit for how long a user can be logged into CodeSignal, regardless of whether or not they are actively using the platform. Absolute timeouts can be set for 1, 2, 7, 15, 30, 60, or 90 days.
- Idle timeouts set a limit for how long a user can be logged into CodeSignal while not using the platform. Idle timeouts can be set for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 8 hours, 12 hours, 1 day, or 7 days.
Select your preferences for both absolute and idle timeouts from the dropdown menus. Then, click SAVE.
Questions? Contact email@example.com