Once the Interviewer officially ends the interview session, the results will be available to view. The interview will move to the Finished status with a timestamp marking the date and time the Interviewer completed the session. From the Interview dashboard, it is easy to view a replay of the candidate's interview session.
1. First, click on the candidate's name in the Interview dashboard.
2. Click on the Solutions icon to view a replay from the candidate's interview session and/or see a PDF record. Learn more about how to download a PDF of an interview session in this article:
3. Use the controls at the bottom of the replay screen to change the replay speed. You can speed it up to as fast as 32x. By default, the replay will skip any portions in which the candidate was not actively coding.
Also by default, the option to follow a candidate's cursor is turned on. To turn off cursor following, click the "Unfollow" button in the bottom left navigation.
- To view the candidate's final code, click on the FORK REPLAY and choose FORK FINAL STATE.
- You can also view the candidate's code at any current state. Simply stop the replay and choose FORK CURRENT TIME.
- Note: if audio/video tools were used, they are not recorded and therefore not viewable in the replay. What you can see is the key strokes from the interview session made by both the candidate and interviewer(s).
- Depending on your company's recruiting process, you may have the ability to leave interview feedback in CodeSignal.
- If you have permission (based on your role in CodeSignal), you will also see the ALL FEEDBACK tab. Here, you can see the feedback from other interviewers who participated in the interview session.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org