CodeSignal Certify users can now configure labels to apply automatically to assessment results that fall within custom-defined score ranges. This makes it easy to see which candidates meet your company's score threshold, for example.
To set up score range labels, log into CodeSignal and navigate to the CERTIFY dashboard.
1. In the top right, click the three dot menu to the right of INVITE. Click SCORING.
2. A window will pop up that describes how score range labels work in CodeSignal. Click "Add a range." You can click this again to add additional score ranges.
3. Enter the score range you'd like to apply a label to in the appropriate fields, and choose a label from the drop-down menu on the right. Repeat this process to configure each score range label.
If there is no appropriate label in the list, you can create a new one.
Start typing your new label and click on +Create new.
Select the color and click CREATE.
4. If you do NOT want to override labels assigned to existing certified assessment results, keep the checkbox marked for “Preserve historical labels?” (This is checked by default.) When this option is selected, score range labels will be applied only to new results that come in after the new labels have been configured.
5. When you have finished setting up score range labels, click SAVE in the bottom right of the pop-up window.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org