In this article, we will outline how to duplicate a question from our library instead of creating a new one.
Note: If you want to duplicate a DevOps question please contact us at email@example.com.
Currently, it is not possible to duplicate Filesystem questions with enable terminal toggle on (also known as Advanced Assessment questions). Otherwise, you can duplicate any question that can be created via our user interface.
To duplicate a question, follow these steps:
- From your CodeSignal account click on the Question Library.
- Search by Type to select the question type you want to duplicate. Click on the icon or question's name to open a question.
- The question will open in a new tab. Click on the three dots icon and select "Duplicate".
- Here you can make any adjustments to your new question.
- Be sure to click the green SAVE ALL button in the bottom right.
Questions? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.