In this article, we will outline how to duplicate a question from our library instead of creating a new one.
Note: If you want to duplicate a DevOps question please contact us at email@example.com.
You can duplicate any question that can be created via our user interface. To duplicate a question, follow these steps:
- From your CodeSignal account click on the Question Library.
- Search by Type to select the question type you want to duplicate. Click on the icon or question's name to open a question.
- The question will open in a new tab. Click on the three dots icon and select "Duplicate".
- Here you can make any adjustments to your new question.
- Be sure to click the green SAVE ALL button in the bottom right.
Questions? Send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.