Accessibility is one of the core pillars of our software development process at CodeSignal. We are striving to empower every individual to fully engage with CodeSignal products and solutions, without limitations.
We currently offer the following accessibility features across all of our products:
Extending the session time. The assessment time can be extended flexibly depending on the needs of the candidate.
Keyboard interactivity: For example, to resize the split panel candidates can use the keyboard only, by clicking the left or right arrows when the split panel is in focus.
Also, they can use our Hotkeys to Run, Submit or Save their code.
- Font sizes that meet accessibility guidelines
- Contrast ratios that meet accessibility guidelines
- The ability for each user to zoom in/out in our browser-based IDE
- Compatibility with Dolphin and JAWS screen readers.
Also, we test our software using a variety of screen readers and browsers and found the following combinations provide the most accessible experience when using our products:
- If you're using Windows, we recommend using NVDA with Firefox.
- If you're using OSX, we recommend using VoiceOver with Safari.
If you encounter an issue with one of our products, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.