You can use LinkedIn's applicant tracking system (ATS), LinkedIn Talent Hub, and CodeSignal together to send candidates coding assessments and receive the scores in Talent Hub. Integrating Talent Hub with CodeSignal is simple and only needs to be completed by ONE user from your company.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
- You must have a CodeSignal user type of Admin.
- You must be logged in to your LinkedIn Talent Hub account.
1. Navigate to the Integrations page from your LinkedIn Talent Hub dashboard. You will find Integrations in the left navigation bar within Product Settings, which is in the profile dropdown menu in the top right corner.
2. Scroll to CodeSignal under Available Integrations. Click the Authorize button. In the pop-up window, click Authorize again.
3. You will now be taken to CodeSignal, where you will be asked to confirm the authorization. Click CONFIRM in the pop-up window.
4. After clicking CONFIRM, you will be taken back to the Integrations page of your Talent Hub account. You will now see a Cancel button next to CodeSignal rather than Authorize. That's it! Your integration set-up is complete.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org