You can send your candidates CodeSignal Certifications requests and CodeSignal Tests invitations directly from Greenhouse. This article will cover how to:
- Invite an individual candidate to take a CodeSignal assessment
- Invite multiple candidates to take a CodeSignal assessment
- Your organization has a working integration in place with Greenhouse. (If you are not sure whether the integration is in place, please check with your Greenhouse Admin to confirm. You may read more about the set up process in the article Greenhouse Integration: Setup Guide.)
- You have provided your Greenhouse Account Manager with the
assessment API keythat was created during your Greenhouse integration process (step 10 in the setup guide).
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
Invite an individual candidate to take a CodeSignal assessment
Below is a video walk-through showing how to invite a candidate to take a CodeSignal test from Greenhouse:
- Open the candidate's profile in Greenhouse.
2. Select the CodeSignal Test stage.
3. Click Send Test.
4. Select the certified assessment or test that you want to send, as well as the name of the person who should grade (evaluate) the test. The candidate's email address will be auto-populated.
5. Once the test has been sent, Greenhouse will display its status (e.g., "Sent").
6. Once the test is completed, the candidate's score will be recorded in the CodeSignal Test stage, and the grader will be notified via email to review the candidate's result and complete a scorecard in Greenhouse.
Note: Greenhouse updates test scores once every hour, so there may be a small delay between a candidate's completion of a test and the recording of his/her score in Greenhouse.
7. Once the grader has completed his or her scorecard, their overall recommendation for the candidate will also be displayed along with the candidate's score in the CodeSignal Test stage on the candidate's profile in Greenhouse.
8. Click "CodeSignal Test" at this stage to view a summary of the candidate's score broken down by task.
9. When viewing the summary of results, you can click View Report to view the candidate's results (including coding replays) in detail on CodeSignal.
Invite multiple candidates to take a CodeSignal assessment
1. From the All Jobs tab, choose the job in question.
2. Go to the Candidates tab and click Bulk Actions.
3. Select candidates and click on Edit Selected.
4. From here, click Send Tests.
5. Select the certified assessment or test that you want to send, as well as the name of the person who should grade (evaluate) the test.
6. To send the invitations, click Send Test.