Identity verification is one way we ensure the validity of your test results. This information is not stored and is only used for the purpose of certifying your test results. If you still feel uncomfortable sharing your ID, please contact the company that provided you with the request for your coding report to explore potential alternatives.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?
- How do I reset my CodeSignal password?
- I can’t connect my camera or microphone. What do I do?
- I can’t share my screen. What do I do?
- I don’t have a valid ID. What do I do?
- Who do I contact if I experience an issue during the assessment?
- Why is the Take Test button disabled?
- I don’t feel comfortable sharing my ID. Is there an alternative way to verify my identity?
- I don't have time to complete this assessment this week. May I have more time to complete it?
- My invitation expired, what should I do?