Create a New Webhook
To create a new webhook, first navigate to the [Integrations] menu in your organization's CodeSignal dashboard. Then, select [Webhooks].
Note: You need admin privileges to create or manage webhooks for your organization.
This opens the [Manage Webhooks] page.
- Create a new webhook by clicking the [ADD A WEBHOOK] button.
- This opens the [Create Webhook] modal.
- Select the events you want to monitor for and enter the endpoint that will receive these webhook notifications. Click [TEST] to ensure that your endpoint is configured correctly. Note: Your endpoint must return a 200 status when tested in order to be considered active. If your endpoint does not pass the test, your webhook will not be activated.
- Your [Secret key] will be generated automatically, or you can generate a new one by clicking the icon to the right of this field.
- Enter any email addresses you want to receive alerts about this webhook configuration. (For example, if your endpoint is failing for some reason.)
- Add any custom headers that you want to be sent along with the webhook notifications.
- Once you've entered all the required information, click [CREATE] to create the webhook.
Once created, the new webhook appears in the list of webhooks. It will be immediately active and ready for use.