Summary: In this article, you will learn how to manage your organization’s CodeSignal roles and assessment data using CodeSignal’s Team feature.
If you are a CodeSignal Admin for your company, you have the ability to group your users and Test and Interview data using our Teams feature.
Here are some examples of how you can leverage Teams:
- Protect assessment results that belong to various teams.
- Prevent team members from seeing assessment results of their colleagues.
- You must have Admin permissions on CodeSignal. This level of permissions is required in order to manage your company’s CodeSignal Accounts.
Our Teams feature is completely optional. If you are an Admin and wish to segment your company’s users, follow these steps:
1. In your CodeSignal account menu, click on Accounts.
2. Click +TEAM.
3. Designate a name for your team, and then add existing team members. Alternatively, you can invite team members to log into your company’s CodeSignal account and become part of your new team.
As an Admin on your team, you can:
- View, create, and edit tests, test sessions, or interviews from any team.
- Add or remove people from the organization.
- View, create, and edit teams.
- Assign one or more owners for each team.
- Add, remove, and move people between teams.
- Delete a team.
- View all members of your organization, regardless of team.
As a team member, you can:
- View who is on your team and what roles are assigned to them.
- Depending on your exact role and permissions, you can view, create, and edit tests, test sessions, or interviews belonging to your team.
You can choose your own default team from your Profile Settings. This must be a team you are a member of, and it will be used as the default when creating tests (not test invitations, however) or generating interviews links, including those interview links created via the CodeSignal Chrome Extension directly in Greenhouse or Lever.
Restrict a Test to a Team
Each CodeSignal test can be assigned to a single team. Simply, edit your test and click on the Settings tab. Scroll down in order to view the Team Ownership field and select a team accordingly.
Restrict an Interview to a Team
Each interview session can be assigned to a specific team. Simply begin creating an interview session and select a team of your choice in the Team Ownership field.