In this article, you will learn how to:
- Invite a Colleague to CodeSignal
- Edit a Team Member's Role
- Delete a Team Member
- Re-send an Invitation to a User
Note: Only team members with Admin permissions can add new team members, modify team member permissions, or delete team members in CodeSignal.
Invite a Colleague to CodeSignal
1. Go to your profile drop-down and select USERS & TEAMS. Remember, you must have Admin permissions to do this!
2. Click on +INVITE.
3. Enter your colleague's name and email address (lowercase letters only) into the modal. Under Role, assign the level of access authorized for the team member (review Permissions by role here). If you are utilizing Teams in CodeSignal, assign the member to their relevant team (optional step).
Click NEXT. Then click Send Invite on the next page.
4. The new team member will receive an email prompting them to log in to CodeSignal. All they need to do is click the button in the email and log in, then they'll be ready to start assessing candidates!
Edit a Team Member's Role
To change a team members’ role, click on the current role and choose the preferred one.
Delete a Team Member
To delete one of your company's team members, select and click the Delete. You will be asked to confirm this deletion.
Re-Send an Invitation to a User
If one or more of your team members has an expired invitation to your company's CodeSignal account that you would like to resend to them, follow these steps:
1. Within Users & Teams, filter your team members by Status in the drop-down menu. Choose either "Pending" or "Expired."
2. Click the icon with two arrows (see screenshot below) to resend invitations to users. You may select in bulk with the select all checkbox at the top of the page, or select users individually.
Questions? Contact email@example.com