With the CodeSignal-Lever Interview integration, you can generate new CodeSignal interview session links directly within Lever and simplify the interview scheduling process.
- Your organization uses Lever as its ATS.
- Your organization has access to CodeSignal Interview.
- Your organization has configured the CodeSignal-Lever integration and selected a Lever Interview Trigger Stage in CodeSignal
- There is a valid email address listed on the candidate profile in Lever.
1. After completing the CodeSignal-Lever integration set up, navigate to the CONFIGURATION tab of the Lever integration page in CodeSignal. Under Choose Interview Trigger Stages, choose the Lever stage(s) for which you'd like to generate a CodeSignal live interview session link. We recommend choosing the "On-site interview" stage.
Note: Skip this step if you've already selected an interview trigger stage in CodeSignal.
2. Open a candidate's profile in Lever. If needed, move the candidate to the recruiting stage you selected in CodeSignal as the Interview Trigger Stage (example: On-site interview).
3. Click the CodeSignal link that appears on the right of the screen under the Opportunity name.
4. After you click the link, you will be taken to a new page where you can configure the settings for your new CodeSignal Interview. All fields are optional.
When you have finished configuring your interview settings, click the CREATE INTERVIEW button.
Note: Clicking CREATE INTERVIEW creates a unique interview session link in your candidate's profile in Lever. It does NOT take you directly to the CodeSignal Interview session.
5. Navigate back to your candidate's profile in Lever. You will now see a link to a unique CodeSignal Interview session under the relevant recruiting stage in the candidate's profile (example: On-site interview).
6. If you'd like to schedule the interview using Lever, navigate to the Schedule icon at the top of the candidate's profile.
7. Then, select your interviewer(s), meeting time & duration, and copy & paste the CodeSignal interview link into the interview invitation.
Questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org