Yes. Recordings are not mandatory and are only used for training purposes. Let your Interview Experience Manger know if you are not comfortable being recorded, and they will remove it from the session.
Articles in this section
- Who can I contact if I have other questions or need help with my Tech Screen?
- What happens with the recording of my Tech Screen?
- Will I be able to go to the restroom, eat, or drink during the Tech Screen?
- Can a candidate see my screen when I'm interviewing them?
- Can I turn off my video during my Tech Screen?