No. Interview Experience Managers are not there to evaluate you, so you can relax and focus on your coding instead.
Articles in this section
- Restoring code to a previous state when taking an assessment
- How much time should I expect to spend taking a Tech Screen?
- Will I need to explain my thought process to my Interview Experience Manager while I code?
- What if I finish my Tech Screen before the timer ends?
- Can I end my Tech Screen early?
- Will I be able to go to the restroom, eat, or drink during the Tech Screen?
- Will there be an opportunity to provide feedback after I have completed my Tech Screen?