The duration of a Tech Screen depends on the framework. A Tech Screen using CodeSignal's Industry Coding Framework, for instance, will be scheduled for 100 minutes: 90 minutes to take the actual evaluation and 10 minutes for set up and feedback.
Articles in this section
- How much time should I expect to spend taking a Tech Screen?
- Will I need to explain my thought process to my Interview Experience Manager while I code?
- What if I finish my Tech Screen before the timer ends?
- Can I end my Tech Screen early?
- Will I be able to go to the restroom, eat, or drink during the Tech Screen?
- Will there be an opportunity to provide feedback after I have completed my Tech Screen?