In this article, you will learn how to access, search, and filter tasks in CodeSignal.
From your CodeSignal account, click on the Question Library icon on the upper right side of the screen and you will be taken to your task library.
Here you can filter question by:
- Name. Use the search bar to type in any part of the task name.
- Type: Options include Database, DevOps, Filesystem with Unit Tests, and more.
- Coding Format: Options are Code Writing, Bugfix, Recovery, and All Formats.
- Question Format: Options are Advanced Assessment and Mobile.
- Created By: Options are My Tasks, Company's Tasks, and All Tasks.
- Supported Languages. You can search for whether the task can be solved in a specific language, i.e: Python 3, Go, Java, C++, etc. Note that this filter is not a restrictive filter; if you select "C", for instance, this does not mean the task can only be solved in C.
- My Favorites. You can filter tasks you have previously favorited by toggling on this icon.
Scroll down or click on the row (down arrow) icon to see more available filters.
These additional filters are:
- Testing tool. Here you can filter tasks based on what kind of testing tool is available.
- Sort By. Here you can sort tasks by their Name, Solve Rate, or Relevance.
- Min and Max Avg Solve Time. For example: you can filter for tasks that can be solved between 5 and 10 minutes, on average.
- Labels. Here you can filter for tasks that include a label you've assigned.
Questions? Email email@example.com