Whether you have been invited by a company to take an assessment like CodeSignal's General Coding Assessment (GCA), or you just want to hone your coding skills before you go on the job market, it never hurts to practice.
When you create a free developer account with CodeSignal, you will have access to practice assessments within the platform. Here's how to get started:
1. Navigate to codesignal.com/developers. Then, click Sign Up to create a new account (or, log in if you already have an account).
2. If you are signing up for the first time, you will be given several options for creating your account. You can create a unique username and password for CodeSignal or log in through your Facebook, Google, GitHub, or Twitter account, which will automatically create a new CodeSignal account for you.
3. Once you are logged in to your CodeSignal account, navigate to the TEST CENTER tab.
4. Then, select the PRACTICE tab to the right of REQUESTS.
5. From here, click TAKE A PRACTICE TEST to get started!
You can retake the practice test as many times as you like, but only once every 24 hours!
Note that you can choose which programming language to use for your practice test in set-up or in the IDE after you begin your practice test.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org