With this integration, a company's SmartRecruiters users can easily invite a candidate to take a CodeSignal test from within SmartRecruiters.
- Your organization has completed the CodeSignal <> SmartRecruiters integration set-up.
- You must be logged in to your SmartRecruiters account.
Send an assessment invitation from SmartRecruiters
- From a candidate’s profile in SmartRecruiters, navigate to the Assessments list in the bottom right of the window. Click BROWSE.
2. In the pop-up window, select CodeSignal from the dropdown.
3. Pick the test you'd like to invite your candidate to take. Then, click CONTINUE.
4. SmartRecruiters will then prompt you to confirm your selection. If everything is correct, click SEND.
5. You will see the CodeSignal assessment request in the Assessments list as PENDING.
View completed assessment results from SmartRecruiters
1. After a candidate has completed the CodeSignal assessment, the status of their assessment will change to a score with a link to view the full coding report.
2. This link will open up the candidate's coding report in CodeSignal, where you can see a breakdown of their score, view a replay of their assessment, and/or download the report as a PDF.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.