With this integration, a company's SmartRecruiters users can easily invite a candidate to take a CodeSignal certified assessment or test from within SmartRecruiters. This article will show you how to:
- Send an assessment invitation from SmartRecruiters
- View completed assessment results from SmartRecruiters
- Your organization has completed the CodeSignal <> SmartRecruiters integration set-up. You'll need to contact SmartRecruiters to initiate this set-up process.
- You must be logged in to your SmartRecruiters account
Send an assessment invitation from SmartRecruiters
1. From a candidate’s profile in SmartRecruiters, navigate to the Assessments list in the bottom right of the window. Click BROWSE next to Skills Test.
2. In the pop-up window, click Filter by Vendor. Then, select CodeSignal.
3. Click SELECT next to the test or certification you'd like to invite your candidate to take. Then, click CONTINUE.
Note: Your company's custom CodeSignal tests must be manually added to SmartRecruiters; approval by SmartRecruiters takes 24-48 hours. Please contact your CodeSignal Customer Success representative to initiate the process of adding a new CodeSignal test to SmartRecruiters.
4. SmartRecruiters will then prompt you to confirm your selection. To do this, click SELECT next to the assessment you've selected. Then, click SEND.
5. SmartRecruiters will display a “Congratulations” message at the top of the candidate profile confirming the assessment request. You will also see the CodeSignal assessment request in the Assessments list as PENDING (this takes approximately 30 seconds).
View completed assessment results from SmartRecruiters
1. After a candidate has completed the CodeSignal assessment, the status of their assessment will change to a score with a link to view the full coding report.
Click VIEW REPORT to the right of the CodeSignal assessment the candidate completed.
2. This link will open up the candidate's coding report in CodeSignal, where you can see a breakdown of their score, view a replay of their assessment, and/or download the report as a PDF.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.