Do you have one or more tests in your CodeSignal account that your company no longer uses? You may find it helpful to archive these tests—especially if you have a high volume of tests in your account. Archived tests, unlike deleted tests, can easily be accessed or unarchived if needed.
This article will cover:
Archiving one or more tests
1. From the TEST dashboard in your CodeSignal account, navigate to the TESTS tab.
2. From here, you can either archive an individual test or multiple tests.
- To archive an individual test, click on the test name. Then, from the vertical three dots menu in the top right, select ARCHIVE.
- To archive multiple tests, click the checkbox to the left of the tests you wish to archive. Then, from the pop-up menu in the top left, select the Archive button (down arrow in folder), above the Delete button.
3. After clicking ARCHIVE, you will be prompted to confirm that you wish to archive the test.
- If the test does NOT have any active or pending invitations, you will see the following confirmation modal:
- If the test DOES have any active sessions, you will be asked if you wish to auto-archive the test after the active session(s) have been completed or expired.
Viewing archived tests
To view your archived tests, simply toggle on Archived from the TESTS tab.
Unarchiving a test
If you wish to re-use an archived test or search for a candidate's result for an archived test, you may wish to unarchive a test.
1. First, find the archived test by toggling on Archived in the TESTS tab (see screenshot above).
2. Then, unarchive one or more tests by clicking the checkbox to the left of the test(s) you wish to unarchive and click the unarchive button (down arrow in folder), above the Delete button.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org