CodeSignal is committed to continually improving the accessibility of our platform. We currently offer the following accessibility features across all of our products:
- Extending the session time: the assessment time can be extended flexibly depending on the needs of the candidate.
- Keyboard interactivity: For example, to resize the split panel candidates can use the keyboard only, by clicking the left or right arrows when the split panel is in focus.
Also, you can use our Hotkeys to Run, Submit or Save your code.
- Font sizes that meet accessibility guidelines
- Contrast ratios that meet accessibility guidelines
- Ability for each user to zoom in/out in our browser-based IDE
- Compatibility with Dolphin and JAWS screen readers
Should you need accommodations, please contact your recruiter or the team that provided you with the assessment invitation.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org