If a candidate's test invitation has expired, you can easily reactivate it within CodeSignal.
1. Login to CodeSignal and click on TEST.
2. Click the Tests tab and search for the test in question.
3. Click the EXPIRED tab to view all expired invitations. Then, search for your candidate by name or email address.
4. Select the checkbox next to your candidate's invitation and click on the Reactivate icon (two arrows).
5. If you want your candidate to receive an email notification that their test has been reactivated, toggle on "Send an email to the candidate?"
Now, your reactivated test invitation will be visible in the Pending tab.
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance.