You can send your candidates CodeSignal Tests invitations directly from iCIMS. Once your candidates complete their assessments, their results will be automatically added to the respective candidate's profile in iCIMS.
- Your organization has completed the CodeSignal <> iCIMS integration set-up
- You must be logged in to your iCIMS account
1. In iCIMS, type a candidate’s name in the top-right search bar while the “Person” type is selected in the left drop-down menu. Then, click the link to the candidate’s profile.
2. On the candidate’s profile, you should see a list of Workflows under the Recruit section - these are the jobs the candidate has applied to. If there are none, create one by clicking on the “Submit to Requisition” button on the left sidebar and choose one or more jobs to submit to.
3. Click on the Recruit section header. Select a checkbox on the left to choose the Workflow you would like to use. Then, click Take Action.
4. In the pop-up window that opens, choose a status from the drop-down menu that is pre-configured to trigger the integration. For example, you might choose, “Exercise: Exercise - Take Home.” Then, click Save.
5. This will open a pop-up window with a message from CodeSignal. Click the Confirm or Modify Package button.
6. You will be redirected to the CodeSignal test selection page, where you should see details about the candidate, job, and a drop-down menu to select a test. Choose a test to send. Then, click the SEND INVITATION button. The candidate will receive an email from CodeSignal inviting them to take the test.
7. Return to iCIMS and navigate to the Screen tab on the candidate’s profile. Then, click on the Assessments section. This will show an assessment result created for the new invitation and includes the following information: test name, sent status, date sent.
8. After the candidate completes the test, the result status will be updated automatically and “Actual Score” and “Max Score” fields will be added to the result.
9. Results can take up to a minute to update on iCIMS.