The CodeSignal Platform
CodeSignal is an assessment platform for developers by developers. If you were invited to complete a test on the CodeSignal platform, read on to learn what you can do to be prepared for your test and let your skills shine!
This article will cover:
Step 1: Verify you are using an up-to-date supported browser
To avoid unnecessary headaches on the day of your interview, check your browser version and make sure it is the most up-to-date version available. The article below will inform you about which browsers are supported.
Step 2 (Optional): Get familiar with the Coding Environment
You can set up an account in CodeSignal as a developer and then complete coding challenges to familiarize yourself with the IDE. You can even practice for your technical interviews in the Interview Practice module. If you have the time and want to hone your skills before the interview, follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to CodeSignal.com and click the For Candidates link in the top right.
2. If you are new to CodeSignal, Sign Up for an account. If you are a returning developer, click the Log In button.
3. Once you are logged in, you can access practice coding questions by navigating to the PRACTICE tab in Pre-Screens. For more information, see the following support article:
4. Once you begin the practice test, click on a task to enter the IDE.
- You can customize the IDE to code in a more comfortable environment. In the top right corner of the IDE, you can change the coding language. The Read Me icon in the toolbar on the left side of the IDE contains helpful information regarding languages and verdicts.
- In the bottom left corner of the IDE, click on the Settings icon to adjust the theme, font size, auto-brackets, etc.
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance. Should you need accommodations, please contact your recruiter or team that provided you with the assessment invitation.