You can easily create and add CodeSignal interview session links while scheduling your interviews using Prelude.
First, make sure you have the following permissions:
- Your organization must have the APIs & Webhooks enabled on CodeSignal
- You must have a CodeSignal user role of Admin
In this guide, you will learn how to:
- Set up the CodeSignal <> Prelude Integration
- Embed CodeSignal Interview Session Token to Bookings (self-scheduling links)
- Add CodeSignal Interview Link to Panel Interview Invite
Set up the CodeSignal <> Prelude Integration
1. Navigate to the CodeSignal's API Keys page. (Integrations > API Keys) Then, click the ADD A KEY button.
2. Fill in the description with "Key for Prelude" and click the arrow to proceed.
3. Select the liveInterview permission. Then, click SAVE.
4. Copy the CodeSignal API key and paste it into the Prelude's settings page.
You should now see the option to add CodeSignal Interview session links to invites in Prelude Bookings.
To disable the CodeSignal integration, just uncheck the checkbox at the top of the Interview Schedule's settings page.
Embed CodeSignal Interview Session Token to Bookings
1. In Prelude, go to your calendar invites and click the Edit button.
2. Add CodeSignal link into your calendar invite template by selecting the "CodeSignal link" from the "placeholders" dropdown menu.
3. Send the booking link to your candidate.
Once the candidate selects a time, the confirmation will be automatically generated with the CodeSignal link.
Add CodeSignal Interview Link to Panel Interview Invite
For complex panel interview (or onsite interview) scheduling, Prelude automatically recommends the best options. Click the Add CodeSignal LiveInterview button to add a CodeSignal interview session link to the calendar invite.
We suggest you reach out to Prelude directly if you encounter any issues with the integration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org