To send a coding test to a candidate or candidates using JazzHR, you must first use CodeSignal to get the URL for the test.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
- You must be logged in to your JazzHR account.
1. On CodeSignal, go to your TEST tab and select the test that you want to send.
2. Choose either Invite (to create a private test to send to one or more candidates) or Link (to create a shareable URL that can be shared more broadly).
If you choose Invite:
a. Fill out the candidate's email address and name.
b. Click CREATE INVITATION and to generate a unique URL just for your candidate.
If you choose Link:
a. Click CREATE NEW LINK and to generate URL for your candidates.
3. Copy the URL for the test, then visit JazzHR.
4. If inviting an individual candidate to your test, go to the candidate profile. Click the EMAILS tab or the Email icon to compose a new message. Draft a message from scratch or select an email template in which you can embed your private test link. Click send when you're done.
If sending a shareable link to a group of candidates, follow the steps below:
- Click the Candidates tab (or to send from within a specific job, click the job title)
- Click Bulk Actions
- Use the Search fields to create a filtered list of candidates
- Select one, multiple, or all of the candidates in your list
- Click Choose Bulk Actions
- Toggle Send an Email to Yes
- Create an email from scratch or select a template and embed your shareable test URL into your message. Once you are finished composing your message, send it to the candidates.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org