- SAML 2.0
Before you can start using single sign-on for CodeSignal you will need to contact email@example.com to configure it for your account and enable it for users who will need to use it.
- Single sign-on initiated by the Identity Provider
The following values need to be provided in order to configure single sign-on with SAML 2.0:
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint: This is the URL of your Identity Provider that will be used to log-in to CodeSignal.
- Identity Provider Issuer: This is the Entity ID of your Identity Provider that will be used to identify your organization on CodeSignal.
- X.509 Certificate: This is a certificate provided by your Identity Provider that serves as a public key.
Here are the values that you might need to configure your single sign-on application:
- Login Redirect URI: https://app.codesignal.com/sso/saml2.0/authenticate
Additionally please provide a list of user emails for whom you want the single-sign on to be enabled if you don't want to enable it for all users in your CodeSignal account.
urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:emailAddress as the
nameID format. When configuring
nameID on the Identity Provider it should match the email address of a user on CodeSignal who belongs to the account you are configuring it for.
Note: Make sure that nameID remains in sync when you are making changes to user profiles in your Identity Provider. If a user doesn't have a valid nameID that matches their CodeSignal email address they will not be able to use single sign-on with CodeSignal.
CodeSignal uses HTTP-POST binding (
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.