This article describes how to evaluate the performance of a test across all candidates who have taken your test.
1. From the TEST tab on your CodeSignal dashboard, navigate to the TESTS tab (to the right of RESULTS).
2. Then, using the search bar, label filter, or Starred test toggle, navigate to the test you'd like to evaluate and click the test name.
3. In this window you'll see five tabs that provide more information about your test's performance: RESULTS, PENDING, EXPIRED, FEEDBACK, and TASKS.
- RESULTS: Contains each individual candidate’s results for the test—including the candidate’s status, score on the overall test, and the percent probability that their solutions were plagiarized.
- PENDING: Contains a list of candidates who have been invited to take the test and have not yet taken it (or are currently taking the test).
- EXPIRED: Contains a list of candidates who were invited to take the test, but did not complete it before the invitation expired.
- FEEDBACK: Each candidate is given the chance to provide feedback on the test after they submit it. These responses are recorded here.
- TASKS: From this tab you can see an overview of how well all your candidate did on the tasks in this test, including their average score and the percent who successfully completed each one.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com