To send a coding test to a candidate or candidates using Workday, you must first use CodeSignal to get a URL for the test.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
- You must be logged in to your Workday account.
1. On CodeSignal, go to the TEST tab and select the test that you wish to send.
2. Choose either Invite (to create a private test URL(s) to send to one or more candidates) or Link (to create a public URL that can be shared more broadly).
If you choose Invite:
a. Fill out the candidate's email address and name.
b. Click CREATE INVITATION and to generate a unique URL just for your candidate.
If you choose Link:
a. Click CREATE NEW LINK and to generate URL for your candidates.
3. Copy the URL for the test, and then go to Workday.
4. In Workday, go to the candidate's profile and click on the message icon.
5. Embed your test URL into your message.
6. Click Next once you are finished composing your message and send it to the candidate with the test URL embedded.
If you are using message templates to communicate with candidates, you can easily follow this workflow to embed a public URL in a standard message template and use it for candidates going forward.
Message templates can be accessed by going to the "Set up" section, and then "Message Templates." From here, you can modify an existing template or create a new one in order to send the test to a candidate.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org