This article describes the detailed steps on how to send a CodeSignal assessment (Certify or Test) using a shareable link in Lever. If you want to have already set up the CodeSignal <> Lever integration, consider sending CodeSignal assessments directly from Lever using the integration.
Note: If you're using a shareable link for a test, the corresponding test results are NOT automatically sent to the candidate's profile in Lever.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
- You must be logged in to your Lever account.
1. On CodeSignal, go to your TEST tab and select the test that you want to send.
2. Choose either Invite (to create a private test to send to one or more candidates) or Link (to create a public test that can be shared more broadly).
Note: If you choose to send a Shareable Link, you will not receive email notifications from CodeSignal when a candidate completes the test, but you will see their results in your Test dashboard.
If you choose Invite :
a. Fill out the candidate's email address and name.
If you choose Link:
a. Click CREATE NEW LINK and to generate URL for your candidates.
3. Copy the URL for the test, then go to Lever.
4. In Lever, go to the candidate's profile and click on the email icon.
5. Click Template and select the email template that you want to use.
6. Insert the URL for the test at the correct place in the email body, then click Apply.
7. Click Send to send out the email with the assessment link.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org