You can schedule CodeSignal interview sessions directly from Greenhouse.
- Your organization has a working integration with Greenhouse. (If you are not sure that the integration is in place, please check with your Greenhouse Admin to confirm. You may read more about the set up process in the article Greenhouse Integration: Setup Guide.)
- You have downloaded CodeSignal's Chrome Extension.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
- Your candidate's email address is listed on their Greenhouse profile.
1. Open a candidate's profile in Greenhouse and click Schedule Interview in the appropriate stage.
2. Fill out the date and time. Then, select an interviewer and a location. Click the green Schedule and Continue button in the bottom right.
3. Under the Description field is a + CodeSignal Interview Link button. Click to auto-generate an interview URL, which will populate at the top of the description field.
4. Click the green Send Invites button to finalize the invitation and send this URL to both the interviewer(s) and the candidate to access their interview session at the scheduled time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.