You can schedule CodeSignal interview sessions directly within Greenhouse.
- You have a working integration with Greenhouse. (Read more about setting that up in the article Greenhouse Integration: Setup Guide.)
- You have downloaded CodeSignal's Chrome Extension.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal account.
- Your candidate's email address is listed on their Greenhouse profile.
- Open a candidate's profile in Greenhouse and click on "+ Add Interview" in the appropriate stage.
2. Under the Location field is a "+ CodeSignal Interview Link" button. Click to auto-generate an interview URL.
3. The CodeSignal Interview URL will auto-populate within the Location field. Send this URL to both the interviewer(s) and candidate to access their interview session at the scheduled time.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.