There are two ways to send certification requests to candidates from CodeSignal.
This method of sending a certification request to candidates is helpful if you wish to track assessment invitations that are "Pending".
1. From the CERTIFY tab, go to CERTIFICATIONS and select the standardized test for which you want to request a certification report.
2. Click INVITE in the top right.
3. Enter the candidate’s name and email address in the popup that appears and click REQUEST. You can also change the assessment type and set the test duration from this window.
4. The certification request will now appear in the PENDING tab.
Alternatively, if you have dozens of candidates to request a certification report for and want to save time, you can use the Shareable Link that can be sent to multiple candidates. Note that with this method, you cannot track which requests are "Pending".
1. From the CERTIFY tab, go to CERTIFY and select the standardized test for which you want to request a certification report. Then, click LINK in the top right.
2. Click CREATE NEW LINK in the popup that appears to create a new shareable link. Then, copy that link.
3. You will receive confirmation that the invite link has been copied to your clipboard, after which you can send it to multiple candidates at once.
Questions? Send them to us at email@example.com. CodeSignal On!