CodeSignal company users can easily view a candidate's CodeSignal test results and share it with colleagues. This article covers:
Viewing a candidate's test result and coding replay
1. Navigate to the TEST tab at the top of your CodeSignal dashboard. This will take you to the RESULTS tab of the Test page.
2. Then, find the candidate whose results you wish to view or share by searching for them by name or email in the search bar.
3. The candidate's name will appear in multiple rows if they took more than one test. Click the candidate's name in the row with the appropriate test. This will bring up the candidate's test result, which includes a breakdown of their performance on each task.
4. To see the diff of the candidate's solution for the task, click on the row icon next to the task's name. On the left-hand side you'll see the code that the candidate was given when starting the task. On the right-hand side, you can see everything that the candidate changed for their final submission.
If the test contains a progressive task, you can view the candidate's final submission for each level.
To view the task's description and candidate's solution click on the double row icon.
You can also view the diff of the candidate's solution within our IDE. Click on the row icon under the task's name.
5. To access a replay of a candidate writing their solution to a specific task, click on the blue replay button next to the task name in the candidate’s results.
5. To change the speed of the coding replay, use the controls at the bottom of the replay screen. You can speed it up to 32x. By default, the replay will skip any portions in which the candidate was not actively coding.
6. By default, you the option to follow a candidate's cursor is turned on. To turn off cursor following, click the "Unfollow" button in the bottom left navigation.
Sharing a candidate's test result
Click the copy icon to the right of the link you wish to use to copy the link URL. Then, click DONE.
3. The share link will give the viewer access to the full coding report, including code replay.
Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance.