CodeSignal company users can easily view a candidate's CodeSignal test results and share it with colleagues. This article covers:
Viewing a candidate's test result and coding replay
1. Navigate to the TEST tab at the top of your CodeSignal dashboard. This will take you to the RESULTS tab of the Test page.
2. Then, find the candidate whose results you wish to view or share by searching for them by name or email in the search bar.
3. The candidate's name will appear in multiple rows if they took more than one test. Click the candidate's name in the row with the appropriate test. This will bring up the candidate's test result, which includes a breakdown of their performance on each task.
4. To access a replay of a candidate writing their solution to a specific task, click on the blue replay button next to the task name in the candidate’s results.
5. To change the speed of the coding replay, use the controls at the bottom of the replay screen. You can speed it up to 32x. By default, the replay will skip any portions in which the candidate was not actively coding.
Sharing a candidate's test result
Click the copy icon to the right of the link you wish to use to copy the link URL. Then, click DONE.
3. The share link will give the viewer access to the full coding report, including code replay.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.