You own your Coding Report, so you can share it (or not share it) with whomever you would like! This includes adding it as a credential or certification on your LinkedIn profile.
1. First, navigate to the MY PROFILE tab in your CodeSignal account.
2. Then, click VIEW REPORT in the Coding Report section.
3. This will open a new tab or window with your Coding Report. If you have taken multiple CodeSignal assessments, all of them will be listed here.
To choose which assessment results to make visible to others, click EDIT in the top right.
4. To the left of each assessment result is an eye icon. Click this eye icon to toggle on or off the visibility of each assessment result. When the icon is green, that means the result will be visible to others with whom you share the report.
When you have finished choosing the visibility for each assessment result, click SAVE CHANGES in the top right.
5. After you save your changes, you will be taken back to your Coding Report. Click LINK in the top right.
6. Clicking LINK will open a pop-up modal where you can select a public or restricted (private) link to share with others. Click to icon to the right of the public URL to copy this link.
7. In a separate tab, navigate to your LinkedIn profile. Click the + button to the right of Licenses & certifications. Fill out the required fields and paste your public CodeSignal Coding Report URL into the Credential URL field. When you are finished, click Save.
That's it! You've now added your CodeSignal Coding Report to your LinkedIn profile.
Questions? Contact email@example.com