The General Coding Assessment (GCA) is the only certified assessment that can be retaken. You may retake the assessment on CodeSignal once 30 days have passed, or within 14 days of your last test session provided that you receive a new invitation from another company. However, your original test results will still be sent to your recruiter, and it is not guaranteed that the company will accept a new test score. We suggest you reach out to your recruiter to confirm.
Articles in this section
- What does an Assessment Result look like?
- How do I get my Assessment Result?
- What’s a Coding Score?
- I see that my Assessment Result is “pending.” What does that mean?
- How long does it take to get my Assessment Result certified?
- My Assessment Result didn’t get certified. What does that mean and what are the potential causes?
- I didn't do my best on this assessment. Can I re-do it?