Once you complete the test, your results will be in the “Pending” stage as our team reviews your session. We work to review results as soon as possible, typically within 1-3 business days. If we are able to verify that no unusual activity took place during your session, we will certify your results and they will be shared automatically with the companies with which you have authorized to view them.
Articles in this section
- What’s a Coding Score, and how do I interpret my GCA Coding Score?
- What does an Assessment Result look like, and how do I get it?
- I see that my Assessment Result is “pending.” What does that mean?
- How long does it take to get my Assessment Result verified?
- My assessment result was not verified. What are the potential causes and what does unusual activity mean?
- I didn't do my best on this assessment. Can I re-do it?
- What’s a Coding Score, and how do I interpret my Data Analytics Assessment (DAA) Coding Score?