Be sure to complete your test well in advance of the expiration date (14 days from the date you receive the invitation) to avoid any mishaps! Should unforeseen circumstances arise, you must reach out to the recruiter or team who provided you the invitation in order to request a new invitation. New invitation requests are not guaranteed, so please ensure that you do your best to complete the test sooner than later.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my CodeSignal password?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?
- I can’t connect my camera or microphone. What do I do?
- I can’t share my screen. What do I do?
- I don’t have a valid ID. What do I do?
- I don’t feel comfortable sharing my ID. Is there an alternative way to verify my identity?
- I don't have time to complete this assessment this week. May I have more time to complete it?
- My invitation expired, what should I do?
- I was interrupted during the assessment. What do I do?
- I believe a test case in one of the tasks I tried to solve is incorrect. Can you please look into it?