Identity verification is one way we ensure the validity of your test results. This information is not stored and is only used for the purpose of certifying your test results. If you still feel uncomfortable sharing your ID, please contact the company that provided you with the request for your coding report to explore potential alternatives.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?
- I can’t connect my camera or microphone. What do I do?
- I can’t share my screen. What do I do?
- I don’t have a valid ID. What do I do?
- I don’t feel comfortable sharing my ID. Is there an alternative way to verify my identity?
- I don't have time to complete this assessment this week. May I have more time to complete it?
- My invitation expired, what should I do?
- I was interrupted during the assessment. What do I do?
- I believe a test case in one of the tasks I tried to solve is incorrect. Can you please look into it?