You own your Coding Report, so you can decide which scores are visible on your report and with whom you want to share those scores. This article will cover two ways of restricting the visibility of your CodeSignal assessment scores:
- Modifying the visibility of scores on your Coding Report
- Sharing public and restricted links to your Coding Report
Modifying the visibility of scores on your Coding Report
1. First, navigate to the MY PROFILE tab in your CodeSignal account.
2. Then, click VIEW REPORT in the Coding Report section.
3. This will open a new tab or window with your Coding Report. If you have taken multiple CodeSignal assessments, all of them will be listed here.
To choose which assessment results to make visible to others, click EDIT in the top right.
4. To the left of each assessment result is an eye icon. Click this eye icon to toggle on or off the visibility of each assessment result. When the icon is green, that means the result will be visible to others with whom you share the report.
When you have finished choosing the visibility for each assessment result, click SAVE CHANGES in the top right.
Sharing public and restricted links to your Coding Report
1. After setting the visibility of your scores on your Coding Report, you will be taken back to your Coding Report. Click LINK in the top right.
2. Clicking LINK will open a pop-up modal where you can select a public or restricted (private) link to share with others. Note that regardless of which link you choose, viewers will only see the assessment scores you have marked as visible.
- When you share a public link, your Coding Report will be viewable by anyone who clicks the link. You may want to use this link to share your Coding Report on LinkedIn, for example.
- When you share a restricted link, viewers will need to log into CodeSignal to view your Coding Report. This link is preferable for sharing your results with recruiters or hiring managers who are already using CodeSignal.
Click the icon to the right of the link you want to share to copy the URL.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org