Your CodeSignal Coding Score takes into account a few different factors: correctness of your solutions, implementation ability, problem solving ability, and speed. The test is scored from Level 1 to Level 10 (scores of 300 - 850). Once you complete the test, your results will be in the “Pending” stage as our team reviews your session. We work to review results as soon as possible, typically within 1-3 business days. If we are able to verify that no unusual activity took place during your session, we will certify your results and automatically share them along with your Coding Score with the companies with which you have authorized to view them.
Articles in this section
- What does an Assessment Result look like?
- How do I get my Assessment Result?
- What’s a Coding Score?
- I see that my Assessment Result is “pending.” What does that mean?
- How long does it take to get my Assessment Result certified?
- My Assessment Result didn’t get certified. What does that mean and what are the potential causes?
- I didn't do my best on this assessment. Can I re-do it?