Once you complete one of the standardized assessments on CodeSignal, you will receive an assessment result on your profile. The report will automatically be generated after you complete an assessment, and you can access it through your CodeSignal account by logging in, going to the test center, and clicking “View Report” underneath your Coding Score.
Articles in this section
- What does an Assessment Result look like?
- How do I get my Assessment Result?
- I see that my Assessment Result is “pending.” What does that mean?
- How long does it take to get my Assessment Result certified?
- My Assessment Result didn’t get certified. What does that mean and what are the potential causes?
- What’s a Coding Score?
- How do I interpret my GCA Coding Score?
- I didn't do my best on this assessment. Can I re-do it?