If your invitation has expired, you must reach out to the recruiter or team who provided you the invitation in order to request a new invitation. However, new invitation requests are not guaranteed.
Articles in this section
- How do I reset my CodeSignal password?
- What should I do if I'm having technical difficulties?
- I can’t connect my camera or microphone. What do I do?
- I can’t share my screen. What do I do?
- I don’t have a valid ID. What do I do?
- Why is the Take Test button disabled?
- I don’t feel comfortable sharing my ID. Is there an alternative way to verify my identity?
- I don't have time to complete this assessment this week. May I have more time to complete it?
- My invitation expired, what should I do?
- I was interrupted during the assessment. What do I do?